Spent a great week in Dec 2004 at Casa Magna. Rooms were great-clean, new beds (ie Westin Heavenly Bed) and rearranged to face the window and the ocean. Food around the pool was good, varied and reasonable. Staff and consierge service were fabulous. Weather was great. Every morning there was free coffee in the bar and a NY Times summary. Mikado rest. was good but pricey. Champs bar a good place to snack. The only negatives--poolchairs were tight, there were always chairs but you were on the lawn or beach if you weren't up early, also there is construction of a large timeshare project next door which made some noise. All in all minor negatives.
In summary--friendly staff, very clean hotel with great room and good food. You can't go wrong and I'll be back next year.
PS--consider the Canopy tour for something to do, it was great and I don't even like heights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott