I just got back from a four night stay at the Casa Magna. The pool is great and for the most part service is good. I do recommend that you get an ocean view room. There is construction on both sides of the Marriott and I had to change room three times my first day because of the construction. After several complaints I was upgraded to an ocean view room and that was a very nice room. The food is a little pricey at the hotel and for the most part just average. Overall it was a very good stay at the Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott