We stayed here from sept 12 till 17. I went on my birthday and I was expecting some surprise but nothing really came up from the hotel/staff. There's some convention goin on so it's a bit busy on an off-season. The arrival was quite confusing. You'll be checked-in by the bell boys. They already have the room keys available so you skip the queue from the check-in folks. The weather is inhospitable due to its humidity and yet the elevators does not even have any blower/fan at all making your first ride up to your last one miserable. It's like riding on mini-oven for a minute or two.
The room was clean and appropriately furnished. We had an ocean view and its quite nice especially during sunsets. The restaurant staff were superb. The concierge desk - Adrian was very kind and helpful enough to suggest or organize our activities. I just wish there'll be more concierge staff and other desks to help out the guests.
Room service are a few minutes late, although they're very courteous. I just wish the cleaning staff would send us some daily breakfast-room-service cards so that we could fill it out whenever we decide to order in. Breakfast Buffett is a better option anyways so you could skip the first part.
During these very hot days, people flock over the massive pool. It's quite nice but the guests are just sometimes nasty, with all the litter all over the place. There should be more staff to keep the poolside clean. CasaMagna is on the hotel and marina part of the town. It will take you for about 10-20 minutes downtown. If you're looking for R & R, it's sufficient enough to keep you satisfied but if you want to get immersed on Mexican culture, stay on the downtown area. Puerto Vallarta is not a party town, it's very quaint and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott