We stayed at the Casa Magna Marriott for 5 days in late June. We got a special spa deal which included 2 spa treatments a day with our room. The Ohtli spa is amazing! Staff was wonderful and it is such a gorgeous space. The resort grounds are lovely with the infinity pool at the ocean and lovely plants everywhere. All of the staff is friendly, efficient and welcoming. Our room looked over the ocean to the north and the sheets were so soft you never wanted to get out of bed! We appreciated the easy access to both taxis (about $10) or the city bus (50 cents or 6.5 pesos) to get into town. We shopped at the nearby WalMart for some staples, and tried out lots of restaurants in downtown. Food was the only average part of our stay, pretty typical hotel fare, a little pricey. Special thanks to Victor at the pool, and Sara, Blanca, Marisol and Ivette at the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott