Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$307
$184
$356
$301
Bookit.com
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$218
$197
$451
$193
  • Pool
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$358
$300
  • Beachfront
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$400
$286
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$94
$181
$140
Cancelon
3,646 results
All reviewscasa magnalas casitaschampions sports barvictor aguilarbreakfast buffetmarina areaswim up barocean viewchief conciergeshort walk to the marinapool conciergeclose to the airportgreat poolbell staffminutes from the airportcab ridegreat property
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at this resort property in June 2013. Like many PV resort properties, it's huge, and has access to the beach, as well as a mammoth pool. As a Marriott, quality service can usually be expected, but at this hotel we were greeted with outstanding friendliness by each and every staff member, starting with the valet, all the way to the gardeners and housekeepers. Kudos to the general manager for such a wonderful staff. Breakfast buffet was great, with fresh fruit and local dishes. Dinner at Las Casitas was delicious, with a great view of the ocean.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It might be crowded during the high season but we were blessed with 30% occupancy and corresponding discount rates, making for a really memorable stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This resort is definitively a very good choice for leisure or for business (meeting rooms), with a very nice and well equiped spa area for relaxing. The service is very professional and caring to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The rooms are pretty spacious and in accordance with the Marriott standards regarding the comfort (especially for the beds) and the general design.

Room Tip: Rooms with front sea view at the highest floor are definitively a must.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family and I were looking for someplace to stay for one night before we heading north to Punta Mita. Being an Elite Platinum, of course I checked out the Marriott Casamagna PVR. Excellent property. I worked closely with the Head Concierge, Simon Coulson, to help me to coordinate the transportation for the 8 of us, who were all arriving at different times. He set it up seamlessly and met each one of us upon arrival at the hotel with key in hand---got to skip the line at the front desk! Simon also made sure our rooms were near each other. He also handled arranging taxi service for the 8 of us that evening and the next morning. The rooms are very nice here. I believe every room has some type of view of the ocean, even if it is called a "garden view". The pool bar was awesome as well as the food available at the pool. The buffet breakfast was included in our AAA rate---it was wonderful! I can't wait to return to this property!

Room Tip: higher up and you get a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wackypack
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for such lovely comments about the service you received at our property. I am very happy to hear your vacation here was great. I will happily extend your comments and gratitude to Simon Coulson for the help he provided organizing your family trip.

If you have further feedback or wish further assistance I will be happy to help you, please contact me at mhrs.pvrmx.dor@marriotthotels.com I kindly ask you to refer to this comment when contacting me.

Kind regards,

Teresa Paredes
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed 4 nights in late June and would definitely choose this property again. It was conveniently located near the airport (but we never heard airport noise) and marina and just a cab ride/bus ride from the boardwalk/downtown area. Closer to downtown the beach is not as nice or wide; further away is a longer trek to the boardwalk so I think this location is perfect for a trip to PV.

The pool and hot tub were large and lounge chairs were always available. Breakfast buffet every morning was superb with cooked to order pancakes and waffles, fresh fruit, and many other options. Beach was clean with nice lounge chairs. Bar service at the pool and beach were good. A few families with kids but mainly couples/friends. Not a loud night scene which was perfect for us.

This is not a brand new property but it has been well taken care of and the furniture, tv and bed were all updated. Only noticeable age issue was the bathtub was chipped in a few places. Great bed and pillows. We didn't spend much time in the room anyway. The room had a safe and service bar.

We were on the 7th floor with a great view of the beach and pool.

The service was great! From our check in at the front desk to the wait staff, housekeepers, concierge, bellman...you name it, we never had bad service! Wifi worked great in the room and lobby.

No complaints at all!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed at this property for 9 days. Everything was perfect. They have many different restaurants to choose from which are all amazing. Jorge is Las Casitas offered world class service. I am a former server and was really surprised by the amazing service. Belen? The concierge was also extremely helpful. If I ever go back I will stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family