Wife and I was at Casa Magna Marriott in Puerto Vallarta--
+ Very nice property, clean, pool and beach are great, great service and staff very friendly
food is really good--breakfast buffet is excellent. Close to airport-$5.00 cab ride. Gym is well equipped and plenty of room to work out.
Two major drawbacks--it is very pricey, Hotel charges for WI-Fi and coffee that you make in your room. Restaurants have excellent food but you will pay for it. Breakfast buffett is $22.00.
Hard to relax on beach due to all the vendors that harrass you to buy Mexican souvenirs (don't think Hotel can control this however because it is a public beach) a real hassle.
However, I would go back to hotel because pool and view is beautiful--if you stay here check out the Marina district--a short walk from hotel--you will find very good and affordable restaurants in Marina district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott