3,801 results
All reviews casa magna las casitas champions sports bar victor aguilar marina area breakfast buffet swim up bar ocean view short walk to the marina chief concierge pool concierge great pool close to the airport bell staff minutes from the airport cab ride japanese restaurant
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We just returned from another wonderful stay at the Marriott in PV. Can't say enough about the staff, EVERYONE IS SOOOOO NICE. Breakfast buffet is one of the best and gives you a great start to the day of either relaxing on the beach, by the pool or pounding the cobblestone streets of PV.

Oh and the bed linens are 5 star.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Here for a wedding. For many of the wedding guests, there is no reason to leave for our four day weekend. We chose to spend a day in Sayulita. The concierge was helpful with advice for bus transportation. The breakfasts have been outstanding and we look forward to the famous buffet mañana. All in all, a great spot for a destination wedding.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lc92014
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel is not terrible, indeed it is pretty ok. The gardens are nice, the area is secure and near many restaurants within walking distance. The beach is pretty and the pool nice, however the beach has too many hawkers and is not private.
Hotel does not respect platinums and gave me the worst room, by the elevators, on a low floor overlooking the car park! I was not welcomed as a platinum and even though I had a confirmed non-smoking room, was given a smoking room - which is terrible. Complained to front desk but they made it clear they didnt care.
I would say this hotel is okay, and I wouldnt avoid it, but I would not look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RichardCLT
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your opinion regarding our hotel. I am very sorry to hear your stay with us was not as pleasant as we would have wanted it to be. I want to apologize once more for all the inconveniences you went through.

I have personally met with the Front Desk staff to make sure this unfortunate misunderstanding does not happened again and to assure they have no questions regarding the service they should provide to our Elite Members.

We hope to see you here again and get the chance to redeem ourselves, as well as the service you received from us. If you wish to share further feedback, please feel free to contact me at me at +52 (322) 226 00 10 or by e-mail at mhrs.pvrmx.dor@marriotthotels.com it will be my pleasure to be of further assistance, please refer to this review when contacting us.

Kind regards,

Teresa Paredes
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Lost count, but this must be our 20th visit. Very comfortable room. Love the beach. Breakfast buffet is outstanding. But what really makes it special is the staff - many of whom have been there for decades!

Room Tip: Prefer a high floor. Must not have a connecting door.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill U
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our 12th year...always welcomed as returning family...not "posh", but beds are "comfy", rooms clean...always friendly, happy service...nearby Marina a great place to find every kind of dining and lovely to walk the boardwalk in the evening. Casa's own restaurants have tasty, well served meals...breakfast buffet is huge...transportation to airport/town easy...we always take the bus right outside the grounds...the town has been revitalized and remodeled..we are very comfortable here...their pool is very clean

Room Tip: "garden rooms" look out to Bandaras Bay, can be a bit noisy if there is a corporate event taking place on the grounds, but we love the upper level floors...if children travel with then lower is better
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple