Fairly standard Marriott with very good service. The room and the hotel can probably benefit from remodeling, as the place felt quite dated to me. The pool area was quite noisy, whereas the attached beach was much better. We didn't eat at any of the hotel restaurants, as the hotel's located in the Marina area so there were a lot of restaurants and cafes to choose from. For a simple breakfast, we just walked to the Starbucks next to the NIma Bay high-rise development (about ten minutes away), which also gave you a code for free wi-fi with any purchase. We took a taxi to and from the old town/boardwalk area, which was quite affordable. But we did learn about a bus that runs between the Marina area and old town. Apparently the bus fare is really cheap, and the bus is not very packed. I'll definitely try to take it next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condé Nast Traveler named Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa one of the top 10 Pacific Riviera hotels. Experience gorgeously appointed accommodations here at our hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico offering relaxed and family-friendly luxury in the Marina Vallarta near top shopping, entertainment, golf and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Casamagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Marriott