“Wonderful Day”

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The crew of the boat on the way there and back are outstanding. We stopped to watch some Orca's and their babies. You don't see that everyday. We took a cooking lesson and plan to make the dish for some friends. The staff on the island care so much about the animals. You can see it in the way they handle them and are so proud to talk to you about them. I got to hold a monkey which was something on my bucket list. All in all the day was fabulous.

sarnia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rythms of the Night”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Excellent trip had great time highly recommend I love the lanterns candles all lit up it was breath taking the sounds of the waves during dinner and music very romantic....

Edmonton, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Spectacular Wedding”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We attended at Las Caletas for our daughter's wedding on February 21, 2013. Unbelievable! My daughter, the bridesmaids and the 2 moms went to Las Caletas in the morning and enjoyed the spa and the surroundings for the morning. Then it was time to start getting ready.

My son-in-law, the groomsmen, the 2 flower girls and the dads arrived around 3 pm for some pictures as a group - the sun sets shortly after the ceremony so it can be tricky to get pictures taken after the ceremony.

The guests arrived (we had 70 people attend) around 5:30 pm and they were seated on the private beach for the ceremony. My wife and I walked our daughter down the aisle and the ceremony commenced. A highlight of the ceremony is a parrot flying down the rings to the Minister!

After the ceremony, some pictures, mingling, drinks and appetizers before dinner around 7 pm. the food was outstanding. The dance started around 8:30 pm and they had fire dancers come around 9:20 pm. We lit sky lanterns around 11 pm and boarded the boat back around 11:30.

The day was perfect. Many guests described the wedding as being in a movie. I told my other 2 daughters that they would also have to have their wedding here as I could not imagine anything better than we experienced. Blanca was our wedding planner and she had everything organized and on schedule. It was better than any of us imagined.

Wow!!!

Nanaimo, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nice Sidetrip”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were looking for an easy tour that we could take our two young children on. The boat ride was easy, the crew was super entertaining! The kids were impressed with the show they provided on the way home. The food for lunch was pretty good. My son was thrilled to see the monkey.
We went with Vallarta Adventures-

2 Thank froggnik
Grandview, Washington, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rythm of the Night”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

You ride a boat to the site and if you sit out front you get very very very wet. Was cold and wet when we arrived - no one told us we needed wet suits - but the program was amazing -- we left PV at 6 and didn't get back home until 1 am - not for people with wheelchairs or walking disabilities very steep climbing and its quite a walk.

Visited March 2013