“Scuba and massage”

Las Caletas Day Tour from Puerto Vallarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My boyfriend went scuba diving and I had a massage at the spa. Loved the massage, $25 for 1/2 hour and it was great. He liked the scuba and found the dive master very good. The buffet lunch was outstanding!

3  Thank Lisa W

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

These people know the meaning of pampered. Your enjoyment is their first concern. On the first day I spent most of it under the beach doing a scuba trip. When I went to check out the beach there was only 20 minutes left before lunch. So we, my wife and I, decided on a second day of just beach time. I went with one of the crew to the next beach and to the caves after it, on a kayak. Kissed a sea lion and parrot. Had some great meals with excellent service, overall got treated like royalty. It may seem like a lot of money, but trust me you get excellent value for your dollar. And the crew put on a great show on the catamaran in both directions. You can check out my video on you tube called "Carlitos Quuen" or "Charlies queen". Day 3 we went to rhythms of the night. Excellent show as good as any in Vegas with free food, drinks and a romantic boat cruise at night. After 17 years together this place made us feel like newly weds again.

3  Thank Mark U
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Thoughtfully laid out to provide small areas for dining, excellent food and wonderful staff attentive to your every desire. A beautiful beach, warm water and snorkelling with lots of fish to see. A hidden Treasure indeed, well worth the visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The luncheon was good and the snorkeling was fun--we saw quite a variety of fish close up, but trying to kayak or paddle board was difficult and almost dangerous as there were too many people for such a confined area. Hard to wholeheartedly recommend.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

An entertaining show followed by an excellent Buffet style Dinner on the Beach - someone even serenades you. Don't miss it!