The Westin is the perfect place for people who like to get out and explore the city they're visiting. There's a lot of local restaurants and shops nearby so after you're done hanging out at this beautiful resort, you can easily get out to go exploring. You always here people talk about it's not safe in Mexico but they forget, Mexico is a whole country! Every country has it's bad parts but this is not one of them. Use common sense of course but generally, this is a very safe area bring your family to.
The grounds are awesome. All the mature trees and winding pools make every room have a great view. The photos don't lie! The beach and the interiors of the resort are exactly as they're pictured. I like the way they incorporate the minibar into every room. The beds are plush and comfy too. If you can swing the cost of an upgraded room, the Jr. Suite or Grand Deluxe is well worth it.
Every resort is a totally different experience for different kinds of people. This resort appeals to a certain type of guest expectation. Contact me before you book your trip. I'm a travel professional and can give you direct advice on this and hundreds of other resorts that I've checked out personally. For more pictures and trip ideas, check out our Facebook page and website.
Thanks for reading,
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta