2,071 results
All reviews royal beach club heavenly bed marina area el palmar club regina breakfast buffet the club lounge short walk to the marina swim up bar full ocean view close to the airport time share main restaurant tennis courts convenience store beautiful property jacuzzi on the balcony
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to land for a couple nights before heading north to Sayulita. It’s a cab ride away from PV central and Zona Romantica - too far to walk there, but a quick taxi ride away. The pools are big and well maintained with lush landscaping and iguanas making daily appearances. Staff is friendly and helpful but anything you buy at the hotel has a significant mark-up. To save some money on sundries, you can easily buy water, snacks, beer, etc at the Oxxo (convenience mart) right down the hill from the hotel - two minute walk, easily. The marina is lovely and there are some great restaurants in the area. The gym at this hotel is the best I’ve ever seen - even has a heavy bag!! But... never got around to working out while we were there. The micheladas prohibited that. Pros: luxury resort. Cons: a bit far from the charm of downtown and pretty bad “art” in the rooms. We got a good laugh out of the basket images though and Señor Iguana more than made up for it!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
WestinVallarta, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Esteemed Amore B,
Thank you for your feedback. The comfort you derive from our facilities and service is our main objective. Rest assured that we strive to anticipate your needs and are committed to ensuring your total satisfaction. We sincerely hope we could host you again shall your plans ever bring you back to Puerto Vallarta. Be well.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Westin Resort and Spa. The hotel and their staff made our visit memorable. Everyone was nice and friendly and we felt very taken Care of.

The hotel grounds are beautiful! You can’t beat the beach and the the hotel swimming pool. Oh, and the most awesome part? Watching iguanas swim and hop from one palm tree to the next. Super awesome!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
WestinVallarta, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Esteemed ava650,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. The comfort you derive from our facilities and service is our main objective. Rest assured that we strive to anticipate your needs and are committed to ensuring your total satisfaction. We sincerely hope we could host you again shall your plans ever bring you back to Puerto Vallarta. Be well.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This place was very nice. Its like an all inclusive resort set up but its not. My wife and I went to this property because the room rate wad below $100 usd. This was off season so dont expect to see many other people. The marina is walking distance and there are shops as well as restaurants. The sun never came out and the rainfall was torrential. I would not recommend this hotel if you are looking for a beautiful beach experience. The beach is not the best in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
WestinVallarta, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Esteemed RyanIsTall,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
We hope you can give us an opportunity to be your hosts on your next trip to Puerto Vallarta and demonstrate the quality of The Westin Resort and Spa. Be well.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

This resort was great. We had a complicated check in because I booked 7 rooms for friends, some on points. The front desk employee Josefina was great and patient. I bought the all inclusive wrist band for $135 a day. My wife doesnt drink alot so I didn’t get one for her. I headed to the bar and ordered a drink and food. I was told none of the items were covered in my all inclusive package. Headed back to the front desk and was told I needed the $175 a day wrist band to get premium drinks. I agreed and was given a new wrist band within 15mins of getting the first wrist band. I ordered food drinks and was having a great time. Upon check out, i saw a large number of drinks on my bill from the first day. Was told my upgraded wrist band didnt kick in until day 2. No one ever told me that which caused me to order food and drinks thinking it was apart of my all inclusive package. I was charged for drinks i had at the pool while my new wrist band was in effect and they had to remove them from the bill. The whole ordeal was just unfair and awful.

The pool water was warm, the staff at the swim up bar were great. The beach was great, breakfast was great my Jr Suite was great also and had a hot tub on the balcony. I’ll be going back soon and will just pay as I go for food and drinks. Staff were so nice and kind. I loved the hotel, the all inclusive wristband ordeal was what made the trip not as good as it could have been and even that wasnt until check out. Prior to that, i had a blast.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
WestinVallarta, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Esteemed trevelyon,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Be assured that your comments are very important to us, which have already been shared with the departments involved and who are already taking the necessary corrective measures.
Be well.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I visited this property 20 years ago and came in August 2018 with my family. The place looked the same as far as colors. It was exceedingly clean. My hats off to the team maintaining the pool on the Westin side. It is hands down the nicest and best maintained pool and water of any hotel I have been in. Such a beautiful site. The wait and bar staff were courteous, albeit a tad slow. The food was very good, and at such a reasonable price it was difficult to leave the property. Careful with dishes you want prepared "rare" i.e. Steak and Ahi tuna on two occasions. They both cam back well done. The pool bar was great and at ~$3.5US per beer, was really great. Great for kids. Kids club was nice break for our 11 year old. We will be back here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank williamsJ1360DR
WestinVallarta, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Esteemed williamsJ1360DR,