We had a fantastic short stay at the Westin PV. Check in was fast and with a smile. We paid a for a room with an ocean view and got one on the 8th floor. The Hotel is a short taxi ride from the airport ( set prices) and a short ride to downtown PV (105 pesos) The marina is a 5 minutes walk with nice restaurant along the Marina. Pool at the Resort had enough chair and shaded area. The food/Bar service at the pool and near the beach was very poor but we still had great time and ate twice , once at the bar and once at the pool restaurant. Both were good. ( Bar type food) Rooms are very comfortable and open, bed was comfortable and room was clean. There is a coffee maker in the room so you can brew your own coffee ( we brought our own from home).
Internet in the room was extra ( I believe it was around 200 pesos per day) later on we found out that you can get free WIFI at the Lobby bar, so if you don't need to do any business from your room the Lobby bar is just fine to surf thru Facebook. Beach area is small and the water is not too inviting, after all it is the pacific so don't expect the blue water of Cancun but the view of Bandera bay is gorgeous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta