We hemmed and hawed on whether or not to book our 10-night stay at the Westin Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta based on some of the other reviews on this site. But we got a pretty good deal on the newly established "all-inclusive" package so decided to give it a go anyway. We had relatively low expectations, but were SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!! From the moment we arrived and were greeted with "welcome home" by the doorman, to the day we left, we had nothing but impeccable service by the incredibly warm and friendly staff. They quickly learned my partner's and my names and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and very well taken care of. We can't wait to return!
The hotel itself was clean and well maintained. We didn't experience any of the issues we read about in the other reviews. We understand it's not a brand new resort, but it certainly didn't strike us as being run down or in bad need of repair. The staff clearly took pride in their work and did their utmost to make it a beautiful and appealing destination...
A special shout-out thank you to Roberto, Jesus, and the lady who handed out towels at the pool every day. They all three, along with the rest of the crew, made it a truly wonderful vacation for us!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta