Solid vacation property. The prices of the rooms are in expensive but the food is pricy, especially for what it is, Breakfast is the best. For lunch or at the pool, order the nachos. The burger is a frozen patty and not that good. Also, the internet is expensive and dies not work. You are better off using the free service by the pool or in the lobby. The grounds are well kept and the pool is very nice.
Also - this is really not a spa.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta