Stayed here for 12 days over Xmas. The staff are terrific, a special mention for the waiter Juan in the breakfast restaurant, so obliging wit h a ready smile every morning.
A real pain is guests putting out towels, even though there are signs everywhere asking guests not to do this. Managers removed them for us, if there were no chairs where we wanted to sit. Rooms spotless and spacious, but beginning to look a bit tired. Supermarket and restaurants opposite, bus stop into town every 20 minutes also opposite hotel.
Did have problems with internet connection for a few days, which was a pain, but.helpful reception staff logged me onto their computer to deal with urgent office work. Thought internet was very, very expensive and very slow connection speed. THIS SERVICE SHOULD BE FREE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm of a vibrant Mexican city from accommodations at The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta. Our beachside resort in Puerto Vallarta sits just 15 minutes from downtown, where you'll find quaint cobblestone streets, lively shops, excellent dining, and a pulsating nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta