“Beyond delicious ”
Review of El Mole de Jovita

El Mole de Jovita
Ranked #80 of 1,302 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A mexican restaurant with autentic mexican food, the special is the mole sauce witch is made like in the past, an artesian mole that takes over a week to prepare, unique texture and a chocolate taste at the end. A very house warming atmosphere, and always a good service taken by the owners themself.
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

This is what Mexican food should taste like. Full of complex flavors that make you wipe up every drop with one of their homemade tortillas. The service was great and I hope we come back for a 2nd dinner. They give you samples of their 3 moles to try with chips so you can choose your fav one, or two like I did, with our meal. I had a tamarindo margarita that was a tad too sweet for me but who cares?! The food was is what we came for. A must stop if you love mole.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019

I had been wanting to try this place for a few years and finally got around to it this visit...WONDERFUL flavors! The Jovita Mole was rich and chocolaty without being too sweet and the sides were fresh and very flavorful....the staff is lovely and accommodating and like most places in PV, it is very affordable compared to similar places in the US and Europe. There are 3 different moles to choose from, but I did prefer the original. They also serve other non mole dishes so there's something for everyone. Almost always someone there singing or playing a musical integument for your dining entertainment, so be sure to toss them 20 pesos or so as a thank you!

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this place. the food is awesome, the mango margaritas are the best margaritas I ever tasted. Get there before 630 and the margaritas are two for one.

Jaime you are the best
are See you when I return in November

1  Thank SLOCYCLIST805
Reviewed May 15, 2019

My wife and I were walking down the street and a lady was stirring something right at the entrance of the restaurant and it smelled wonderful. I leaned over and smelled chocolate. It was chocolate mole. We went in and ate. Great mole's of 3 different types. You gotta go.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We've been here a couple of times, their mole is excellent and I love how you can get a combo of the different mole on your dish. One year we had a great margarita made of cucumber, cactus and mezcal, it was divine!

Date of visit: November 2018