“nice mole with the right portions” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Mole de Jovita

El Mole de Jovita
Ranked #34 of 981 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A mexican restaurant with autentic mexican food, the special is the mole sauce witch is made like in the past, an artesian mole that takes over a week to prepare, unique texture and a chocolate taste at the end. A very house warming atmosphere, and always a good service taken by the owners themself.
New York City, New York
“nice mole with the right portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

we love mole, so we ventured to check it out and we loved this place.. we were impressed with the mole and the owner was very pleasant as well!-

Visited April 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome food again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Loved the Mole and poblano sauces. Good service, but when gets busy can be a bit slow service, but the wonderful food is worth it!! A MUST try when visiting Puerto Vallarta!!

Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holy Mole”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

The atmosphere here was very inviting. The owner was very attentive. There was live music being sang and played out in front of the restaurant. We were allowed to sample three kinds of mole before we made our decision of what to eat. There was Mama Jovita's recipe, the Pippian, and the gree. Each had it's own distinctive flavor. I decided on Mama Jovita's con enmolados. My meal was wonderful as was my margarita. The food was reasonably priced. I would recommend checking it out.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Long Beach, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mole'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I has the Mole' Jovita; my husband had the Mole' Pipian. We each found our respective moles delicious. Loved the guy playing guitar and singing...occasionally a lady (the manager or owner??) would sing with him and she sounded awesome. Ate outside and enjoyed all the passers-by...a dog named Nacho ran to my husband's seat in an attempt to get some grub at one point...loved the vibe here immensely!!

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Best mole in Vallerta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I had dinner one night on our vacation. I had the chicken breast and my wife had the chicken leg and thigh with the homemade Jovita mole. They get the base from Mexico City. A very delicious meal. On another night we had the Mexican platter, equally delicious. Please come and enjoy. Jeff S.

• Visited March 2014