Okay here's the deal. My husband and I loved this hotel. It's an old hotel with a bunch of Mexican charm. With the old charm also comes older type rooms that may have some challenging toilets. Every room is a little different than the next. Some better than others. Which adds to the wonderful Mexican charm of this hotel. We love Playa Los Arcos because it's amongst the Mexican people and their culture. It's located on the best beach area in P.V., close to a huge dock or pier that you can catch a water taxi (fishing boat) to some other charming villages for like 20 bucks or so. The umbrellas are plentiful as well as the chairs. The area surrounding is the most romantic area in downtown P.V.. There is plenty of entertainment right out the front door. All the workers were very friendly and we feel as though we had many wonderful conversations. At first my husband was not happy with our room and we got a room change within 2 days. Then it was much better. I loved the pool area because it was very close to the beach and the bar, keep in mind that alot of it is shaded, but not all. We were lucky to see a couple iguanas in the pool area. It is a smaller pool than other P.V hotels, but it makes it very easy to meet people and see them throughout the vacation. The entertainment nightly was always very cute, simple and full of charm. We just kept an open mind and enjoyed every minute. This is an inexpensive hotel that gives you a true feel of Mexico. If you want more U.S like and consistency in rooms and such I 'd suggest staying at a Holiday Inn because this may not be the hotel for you. We already booked our next VaCa to P.V and wouldn't stay anywhere else but Playa Los Arcos. ENJOY!!!Buen Viaje!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa is a splendid colonial Boutique Style Hotel that invites you to enjoy the vacatioon of your dreams.The quality of its facilities, hospitality and tradition of excellence in service will make your stay a trully pleasurable experience. Located in front of the best beach of Vallarta "Playa del Sol" in the heart of the exciting Romantic Zone, is one of the best tourist areas of Vallarta. Here you can find all types of residences, prestigios restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and the best nightlife. Only a few steps from the new Malecon, the Cathedral and the New Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta