I have stayed at Playa Los Arcos in PV three times and have a trip booked for August 2009. Important to note that this is NOT one of the big, glitzy resorts that caters mainly to American tourists. If you are looking for the amenities of the Mayan Palace then I suggest you book a room there at three times the rate. I have never had any difficulties with rooms, or any services offered by Playa Los Arcos. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. This hotel is located right in the middle of the "old town" part of PV, close to great restaurants and nightlife. If you are planning a trip to PV, determine what you needs and wants are, research the options available to you (many websites available to do this) and book your rooms accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa is a splendid colonial Boutique Style Hotel that invites you to enjoy the vacatioon of your dreams.The quality of its facilities, hospitality and tradition of excellence in service will make your stay a trully pleasurable experience. Located in front of the best beach of Vallarta "Playa del Sol" in the heart of the exciting Romantic Zone, is one of the best tourist areas of Vallarta. Here you can find all types of residences, prestigios restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and the best nightlife. Only a few steps from the new Malecon, the Cathedral and the New Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta