I love old Vallarata and feel comfortable there when I travel alone which I did in November. The rooms are adequate, have air conditioning, a good sized bath tub and a balcony. For me that's perfect. It is not far from the Malecon and I walk early every morning. I don't mind the vendors at all and usually sit on the beach. I usually buy a muffin and fresh fruit every day and grilled fish a couple of times in the week. I do not pay for the all inclusive as I don't drink alcohol and there are many great small restaurants within walking distance. The staff are friendly and the guests are a mix of Mexican, American and Canadian - singles, families and couples. Coming from the cold and rain in Vancouver - the climate is a dream!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa is a splendid colonial Boutique Style Hotel that invites you to enjoy the vacatioon of your dreams.The quality of its facilities, hospitality and tradition of excellence in service will make your stay a trully pleasurable experience. Located in front of the best beach of Vallarta "Playa del Sol" in the heart of the exciting Romantic Zone, is one of the best tourist areas of Vallarta. Here you can find all types of residences, prestigios restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and the best nightlife. Only a few steps from the new Malecon, the Cathedral and the New Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta