We went to PV for our wedding. (got married at Mayan Palace Marina). We stayed at Buenaventura Nov 24-Dec 2. There were 22 people that stayed there with us.
When we first arrived to the hotel we were greeted by the bellboys who took our luggage and showed us to check in, While we waited for our turn we were given these great drinks "Virgin Tamarindo" and a wet towel to freshen up with. That was very nice. The check in process took a while. The man at check in was not that welcoming as everyone else. He never really was during our stay. Even my little cousins that need to exchange money through out their stay would always comment on him. He was however friendly to any mexican people he was helping.
After check in we were taken to our room by the bellboy OMAR. Omar talk to us asked where we were from and what our plans were. We told him we were here to get married. Very friendly. When we get to our room we he showed us around the room and how the TV worked the bath room closet etc. Most hotels don't show you anything, As my husband was paying attention to Omar I was noticing that we had the wrong room type. We requested a king size bed. As Omar was finishing up with our room tour he asked if we had and questions. I told him I had requested a king size bed when we were at check in. And he goes oh no, give me your keys I will be back. With in 3 mins he was back. Took all our bags (6 bags) and told us to follow him. He brings us to another room. Gives us another tour the the room. And he did all this with a smile on his face.
An hour later I went downstairs and notied my parents were checking in. They were traveling with my brother (30 yrs old) my younger cousins (15, 16, and 17) the got the same experiance at check in. I followed them to their room with the another bell boy. As my parent open their room they noticed it was a king size bed and the other room was also a king size bed. There were 6 of them. The kids laughed and said Uncle are we all gonna fit in your bed. So the bellboy says the same as Omar. May I have your keys and was back in 3 mins, This time they had 8 bags. He brings them all to their new rooms.
They settled in.
For our first night we all ate at the buffet and it was seafood night. They had the freshest seafood you could imagine. We got great service there. We also eat breakfast there several times. It was pretty good.
The rest of our guest arrived the next few days. Most of us were on the EP plan a few did AI. Everyone was happy with their choices of plans.
At the pool and beach area we also got great service. The best waiter was JORGE! He was always checking on us. He knew everyones name and their drinks. We were very good tipper. Every drink I think he was getting tipped. Especially by my brother.
Every morning we were greeted by all the staff. Our room was cleaned usually around 2-3pm and then again at about 7pm. So we always had fresh towels. Our beds were always made and then at 7pm if you messed up your bed in between time they would do it again and they would leave a hersey kiss every time.
My husband and I got a couples massage a few days after the wedding. We didn't know it was at the sister hotel. It was the best massage I have ever gotten. Well worth the money.
This was a nice hotel with great service staff and with staff. It was so close to everything. You could walk or take a bus. We would walk or taxi it. Just a tip always ask the Taxi driver how much before you get inside. Most rides should be about 40-50 pesos. Or what will happen is you will get chaged double if you ask after you get dropped off.
Over all we will definatly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unequalled all-inclusive resort experience at the best location in Puerto Vallarta. Beach, sunshine, tropical setting, vibrant spaces with color and joy, we provide everything you're looking for. A breath-taking place to relax and enjoy a fun-filled getaway. Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments invites you to enjoy its all-inclusive program with its excellent cuisine, as well as numerous activities suitable for the entire family. Our 234 rooms and suites include all of the comforts and amenities you'll require for an unforgettable stay, regardless of the purpose of your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buenaventura Grand Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta