It was gorgeous!!! My husband, son, and I got an ocean view room and I called about a month in advance and asked for a room with a balcony, which we also had. The room was clean and fairly spacious. The pictures on their website do not really do the ocean access this hotel has justice. It is right on the beach and the beach at this hotel is beautiful! The pools are all great. The restaurants were also very nice.
The staff really went out of their way to make our vacation great! From the time we checked in, I could tell they were going to be great! They were always friendly and accommodating. If you only speak English, do not be afraid! Almost everyone at this hotel speaks great English.
Okay, we had a great vacation at this hotel, but these are the only complaints I have:
The kids' club is not very organized. We are not the kind of parents to want "babysitting" on vacation. We love him to experience everything, if not more than we do. Well, we looked at the activity calendars for the kids' club when we arrived and I let my son pick 2 (1 hour) activities a day he wanted to do. He picked "decorating masks" one day as the activity he wanted to do and when we went to the club, there was nobody to be found. It took 30 minutes of another hotel worker looking for her to discover she wasn't there. Finally, he did the activity with our son and he was great. I was very thankful for his help, but we felt bad because it wasn't his job. Another thing that was a little unorganized was their restaurants. One night, we made reservations at Rodisso and found that it wasn't inside where it said it was, but it was outside... We got sent here and there before discovering it was where the Sunset restaurant should be. Rodisso was great once we found it. Another night, I called to make reservations at Sunset Restaurant and they said that they were just having the Rodisso menu, so we went and did that again. It was great, but it was the same thing we had a few days before that. We never did get to try the Sunset Restaurant.
Overall, it was a great experience and I would stay here again because the staff were always willing to go out of their way to make things better for us. Thank you Buenaventura for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to an unequalled all-inclusive resort experience at the best location in Puerto Vallarta. Beach, sunshine, tropical setting, vibrant spaces with color and joy, we provide everything you're looking for. A breath-taking place to relax and enjoy a fun-filled getaway. Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments invites you to enjoy its all-inclusive program with its excellent cuisine, as well as numerous activities suitable for the entire family. Our 234 rooms and suites include all of the comforts and amenities you'll require for an unforgettable stay, regardless of the purpose of your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buenaventura Grand Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Grand Puerto Vallarta
- Buenaventura Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta