Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments All Inclusive
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Mocali(Puerto Vallarta)
View Hotel
Paloma del Mar Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)
View Hotel
Hotel Suites Nadia(Puerto Vallarta)
El Pescador(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
Buganvilias Vacation Club(Puerto Vallarta)
Rosita Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
Costa Club Punta Arena(Puerto Vallarta)
  • Pool
Hotel Suites la Siesta(Puerto Vallarta)
2,903 results
All reviewssunset restauranthoneymoon suiteshort walk to the maleconocean viewthe wait staffa la carte restaurantsmaller resortclose to downtownspring breakpool sideall inclusive packageflea marketnightly entertainmentlounge chairsbeach volleyballall inclusive planfood and drinks
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my five night (3/13 - 3/18/3013) stay at the Buenaventura Grand. The hotel was much better than what I had expected after reading some other reviews. I got there on a Wednesday and the place was wide open until the weekend. And even over the weekend the hotel never felt crowded. The facilities were well kept and the atmosphere very relaxing. I found the employees to be very helpful and pleasant. I was there with about 10 other couples and all but one were happy with there accommodations. More importantly the couple that was not happy was quickly attended to by the front desk and their issues resolved. The key to this property was its location! What a great location. The staff was wonderful, the weather beautiful, and the area authentic mexico. I really enjoyed my stay. Please be aware that this is not the Ritz, but a lovely economical place to stay with all the necessary amenities. The breakfast was great. I did not eat lunch or dinner as I was always out and about. Which once again is the beauty of this location. Not to far from anything. I would recommend this hotel, and will stay here next time traveling to PV.

Room Tip: I heard that rooms closer to the pool were a bit noisy, but if you want the ocean view I would think it would be worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Phuntraveler
Buenaventura G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2016

Estimado cliente, agradecemos sus comentarios, son fundamentales para poder mejorar.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I (with kids ages 20 & 24) stayed here at the peak of Spring Break. Great all-inclusive. Even though the hotel was booked to capacity, there was never a long line for drinks (which were really good) or food. The location is excellent, just a $5 cab ride to town where you can catch one of many Puerto Vallarta local buses. The staff is very helpful, and courteous. They had some really good suggestions for authentic restaurants nearby and great local beaches. The pool and beach area are kept very clean. Overall, I'm looking forward to returning again sometime.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jackie314

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here one night before going on to our timeshare. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. Although not a large resort, it had a full range of facilities, including a nice pool and beach, as well as restaurants, bar and spa. It was also close to town so it was an easy walk (as long as it's not too hot). If you don't want to eat at the hotel or walk too far there are also a number of restaurants close by. Our room was small but comfortable and had a good view of the ocean. The price was right and for one night it worked out well.

The hotel has recently converted to a timeshare but they weren't pushy about trying to get you to go to a presentation. We said "no" and they never asked us again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Macorry

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I just got back from Buenaventura with a co-worker, it was great and I would recommend it to anyone. The hotel is older and it shows in the bathrooms especially, our fan was broken in the shower. The fan in the bathroom is my only complaint. The staff was excellent, the food was great, the location is perfect. I have stayed in another resort further out near Nuevo Vallarta and I would definitely recommend staying closer to town for a more "Mexican" experience. We always felt safe there and on our last night we even got serenaded by a musician walking by our balcony!! All in all, I would recommend this resort to anyone travelling to Puerto Vallarta, we had a great time and will absolutely be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony, from the looks of it, they have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katy M

Reviewed March 28, 2013

stayed there for 5 days march 20 to 25. loved the area. food gets a little boring at breakfast but nice and easy way to start the day.bar service was great.this hotel is older but clean.we could walk to downtown in 5 mins and did everyday. we went to the church for palm sunday. loved it.this hotel is a little quiet during the week,and has more going on the weekend.my friend loved the yoga on the beach every morning.did not not get and ocean view room but had a nice patio.reallydid not spend alot of time in the room.

Room Tip: walk downtown so much to see
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends