Rosita Hotel
$184
$356
$274
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$307
$286
$156
$81
  • Breakfast included
Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$423
$140
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$129
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$132
$113
  • Beachfront
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
$161
All reviewsmexican hoteloldest hotelan ocean view roomnice poolocean frontfree breakfastfull size fridgecorner roomwrap around balconyolder hotelcan't beat the locationthe location is perfectsound of the wavespublic areasthe air conditioningweek staylounge chairs
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Located at the beginning of the Malecon, this older hotel is in a perfect location. We stayed for just three nights before going to the Holiday Inn. The room was good size and had an oceanview with a small balcony which was nice. The staff and service were very good however the beds were like sleeping on a sheet of plywood. The breakfast was not to my liking, but it was free. Could have upgraded the breakfast but there are so many great restaurants in town we went to eat on the beach. I'm not that fussy but would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BettySchmitt
Rosita_ElPescador, Director Comercial at Rosita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments all this information we will help us to take care
about some change in our service.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I just completed our annual trip to Puerto Vallarta. We have enjoyed staying at the Rosita Hotel since 1983. At that time, there were not a lot of choices that fit our budget, so we found this hotel to be a good deal. Now we stay here not only because it is reasonable but because it is the best location in PV and the staff and owners are the most warm and friendly hosts. The rooms are clean, the grounds beautiful, and the food in the restaurant has improved a lot over the years. Service in the restaurant and around the pool was very good this year due to excellent waiters including Alonso, Hector, Umberto, Ramon, Jorge and especially Luis who often called all the ladies "senorita" regardless of their age. He made our day on many occasions with his personality. At the desk were all our familiar faces over the years; Chela, Anna Rosa, Roscio,Emma, and a lady who has been there for so many years, Elva. She remains ever patient, professional and kind. In fact all of the staff from the lovely and gracious Delia to Pita in reservations and our maid, Angelica made our stay very enjoyable. We didn't want to go home. If you want to have a taste of Mexican culture in a charming setting at a good location, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Book early. Good rooms are often taken well in advance.
2  Thank ccrider50
Rosita_ElPescador, Director Comercial at Rosita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your comments, We are glad to know that our service,staff and location was good for you.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My sister and I came back from our vacation yesterday. This was my 3rd stay at the hotel and my sisters 2nd. The staff is the best staff that I ever met at any hotel in specific Senor Perez. We called him Jorge.

Verna

Room Tip: Location of the hotel is excellent. It is located on the North end of the malecon. The back and sides have a view of the ocean.
2  Thank travellervm2014
Rosita_ElPescador, Director Comercial at Rosita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your comments, We are glad to know that our service and all the staff was good for you.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

When flight arrangements brought me to Puerto Vallarta a day earlier than the rest of my group, it gave me a chance to try the Hotel Rosita for one night. I had been to Puerto Vallarta twice before, and was always intrigued by this hotel at the north end of the Malecon. I loved my stay here! The room was clean and comfortable, the food and service were good, the location was fun and convenient, the pool area a delight, and the massage therapist who set up daily on a platform overlooking the pool was simply fabulous! I would gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: My room had a balcony overlooking the street, which I enjoyed. A light sleeper might notice some street noise. The rooms with an ocean view were much more pricy. A nearby restaurant called Layla's is a must visit!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is an old classic Mexican hotel, and not really for the young and hip crowd. For the senior traveler it is a bargain and provides a clean, comfortable setting that is right at the northern end of the new Malecon. Very simple rooms, small but adequate. Staff is very nice and helpful. The free morning breakfast was minimal, but you could use the voucher to get half off the buffet breakfast area, and it was top notch. Would recommend this place for those who don't want the hectic pace of the 5 star hotels and are looking for a budget conscious place to stay while in Puerto Vallarta.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo