If you're the type of person who want an all-inclusive resort, this may not be your first choice. But it is a charming place to stay with a fantastic location.
It's a little older, but the place is well maintained. it has the standard amenities, such as a pool, wifi, and air conditioning. The AC worked so well, that I got cold in the night. The beds were comfortable, and the courtyard areas were very nice. It's a great place for a romantic getaway.
Best of all, it's within walking distance to the Zona Romantica, to the beach, and to the boardwalk. The breakfast was good and inexpensive. The buses started one block away. If you love to walk and explore, save yourself the hassle and expense of getting a taxi.
And its a great value at $30-40 dollars a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HRS, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta