The place is located about 2 short blocks from the beach and the malecon (boardwalk). In essence the beach, dining, and the malecon, which is the heart of Vallarta are right down the street. The hotel has a very authentic structure and feel to it. If you are interested in a fancy hotel with a Western feel and style, this is not the place for you. If you are interested in a great place that offers an authentic Mexican experience with great service and staff, then this is the hotel to stay at. I traveled with my husband and daughters and we loved this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta