I have stayed at Posada de Roger for many years.
The staff is always friendly and helpful with directions. The rooms are cleaned daily while you are out shopping or spending the day at the beach. The location s unbeatable. Two blocks from the beach and central to many top restaurants within one block. The best breakfast in PV is right door to the hotel. They also have a reader board next to the reception desk that has listed any upcoming events you might want to check out. On saturdays there is a huge Farmers Market located on the street in front of the hotel.
(Check dates as I don't think this is year round). You rates are very reasonable when you consider the location, daily maid service, flat screen t.v., air conditioning and a great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta