This hotel pretty much matched my expectations. Our room was large, clean, and had plenty of hot water. The decor was rustic and worn around the edges. It really could use some redecoration. But the location of the hotel so near the beach and lots of good places to eat is excellent. The street noise mostly went away by midnight and being on the third floor we really were not bothered by it.
The ground floor restaurant provided us with some of the best breakfasts we had during our 3 weeks in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta