Right in the center of the romantic part of PV. A wonderful courtyard which has mango trees dropping their fruits when in season. Always when I return they are improving, decorating and making the place that much better and welcoming. Can't speak Spanish? Noproplemo, all the staff at the front desk speak excellent English. They are always glad to help you, give you directions to places you want to go, and are very informative. And when you're hungry for breakfast or lunch there's no better place than right next-door at Fredy's Tucan Restaurant, but get there early it always fills up by noon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta