Nice hotel in Old Vallarta. Clean and well run. Flawless check-in. I reserved with Orbitz and all was in perfect order when I arrived at hotel. Nice center courtyard area with tables and chairs which was a pleasant place to sit and have a coffee while using the free WiFi. Very close to the beach and many good places to eat. There's also a very good restaurant attached to the same building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta