I've stayed here 3 times now. I've always been happy with the friendly people and how clean the hotel is. It is not on the beach but only a few blocks. I like staying in an authentic Mexican hotel. The flowers are beautiful and pool is clean. The restaurant Freddy Tucans Is soooo good, popular for locals and visitors alike.I felt safe and well taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta