We stayed at the Posada Hotel de Roger in Puerto Vallarta for 3 nights in June. The check-in was easy and the staff (Celia ) spoke perfect English . We were allowed to view the rooms available and choose which one suited us. Air conditioning was included at no extra charge unlike most budget hotels. The room was comfortable and for an additional five dollars a day included a fridge. The bed was "Mexican Hard" as are a great many beds in Mexican hotels. However, it was comfortable enough. The room had a small balcony which looked over the street and we really enjoyed it. The cost was very reasonable and we would stay again. We met interesting travelers around the pool and this was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a real Mexican-style hotel in downtown Puerto Vallarta, surrounded by beautiful gardens and authentic Mexican architecture. Our personalized service, always cordial and efficient, assures that you will return home with a smile on your face!We are located one block from the main beach in old town, 2 minutes walk to the malecon 'the sea walk', and 20 minutes to the International Airport.We are very close to shopping areas, markets, internet cafes, as well as to other services to make your vacations simply perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Posada de Roger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Roger Puerto Vallarta
- Posada Roger Hotel Puerto Vallarta