“A Piece of Heaven in Puerto Vallarta that has a great big Heart!”
Review of Casa Corazon

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Puerto Vallarta
Casa Corazon
Ranked #83 of 121 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed March 28, 2007

I spent the entire month of February 2007 at Casa Corazon and have already booked February 2008!

I have been going to Puerto Vallarta for over 15 years and will never stay at another location now that I have found Casa Corazon.

The property is immaculate, the rooms are far larger than normal, the house keeping staff does an incredible job cleaning daily.

With your stay you receive a daily breakfast that was excellent! The owners are typically at breakfast daily and checking to make sure that your stay is wonderful!

The owners know how to run a hospitality business and could teach a course to those wanting to be successful.

My room was on the 10th floor and the view is incredible...hearing the ocean while sleeping was soothing and relaxing.

The other guests soon became good friends during breakfast or spending time on the shared large balconies on each floor.

My only fear is that too many people will find out about this property!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with friends
7  Thank JDSChicago

Reviewed March 16, 2007

We stayed for four nights at the Casa. The rooms were very clean, and quite large. The view was fabulous from the balcony. Breakfasts were tasty, lots of fresh fruit, coffee, and good bread. Staff were very polite and helpful. This is in a great location for walking to lots of great resterants and shops. About a 20 minute walk to the malecon. There is internet acess in the lobby. Music from the adjoining hotel is loud in the evening , but stops around 10:30, so might not be a good choice for little ones trying to get to sleep early in the evening. Great value for the price here.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank klinger
Reviewed March 12, 2007

We arrived in Purto vallarta on Feb 23, 2007... Had to find a hotel for the first night there before heading down to Perula the next day. We some how stumbled upon Casa Corazone. what great luck. Paid $55.00 us for the night and was happly superised on how clean the room was and how nice the staff was. Got up and had a nice breakfast
before our next part of our trip. We again stayed in the hotel the nite before our trip home on the 10th of March. Again the staff was great and our stay was very nice, we will return next year and hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Sonija
Reviewed February 11, 2007

We stayed at Casa Corazon, (the old building), three years ago and were very pleased with the location, service, cleanliness, and great dollar value. We returned last month for a week in the new building which was completed last year and while we liked the old Casa this is a decided improvement. The rooms are large, we had a king bed, sitting area with small leather sofa, two chairs, and table, slider opening to a huge deck shared with other rooms. Ample deck chairs and side tables on the deck. The bathroom is separated into a vanity area and toilet and shower. Lots of hot water. Towels and bedding top quality as usual. The new building is air conditioned although we didn't need it, two ceiling fans in the room were more than adequate. The elevator is a real addition although there still are some steps to deal with in walking up from the beach.

The breakfast is excellent, a variety of fresh fruit and a different main course every day. The view from the breafast deck is wonderful as is the view from the room and it's deck. Casa Corazon sits on in my opinion the best beach in Puerto Vallarta.
The Beach Cafe, which fronts the beach will have a beach chair for Casa Corazon guests. It's also a good place to grab a snack or have a full meal.

The web site is outstanding, you can literally pick your room in advance. There are ample pictures and when you get there no surprises. Booking was easy as was check in and check out.
I think this is one of the best values in Puerto Vallarta whether you choose the old or new building.

Stayed: January 2007
3  Thank David R
Reviewed August 22, 2006

You can't beat the value this quaint little inn offers. The breakfast in the morning is more than ample and always tasty, the staff is friendly and polite, the location and views are great! I have to admit I liked the inn more before the modern addition was added, but now it is easier to get a room. It's not for everyone, with no TV, phone, air conditioning, etc. But, if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing retreat in a friendly spot, this is definitely a place you should check out.

Stayed: January 2006
1  Thank jayjl
Reviewed May 21, 2006

I decided to write a quick review as I'm looking at booking my 3rd visit to Casa Corazon for Oct 2006. I've read many of the other reviews and concur that this is a jewel in PV. Where else can you find such accomodations and wonderful staff for the cost!- Yet it has gone up over recent stays- I love the quiet mornings, the wonderful breakfast and the great people who stay there.

Oscar and staff there do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable, and not like the "cookie-cutter" hotels of the Marina area. The Beach Cafe, owned by the son, Tony is a great place to just hang out during the day, and great music as well. The food is very good, and the wait staff some of the best I've ever had. Again, more accomodating than most.

It's not the Ritz, it's not the Sheraton - but who want's or needs that! We are here for the tranquility and the romance of the "real" Vallarta..Thank you Casa Corazon for providing that.... I'll see you in Oct!

Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank cookie4udenver
A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 10, 2006

I stayed with some friends at the Casa Corazon and just got back yesterday. I have to say that it was such a relaxing and comfortable experience while still being authentic to Mexico. Our room had no television, phone or air conditioning and none of them were missed. The architecture of the room is such that air conditioning is not needed, the breeze and ceiling fan take care of it all. The breakfast was wonderful every morning and the Beach Cafe had such friendly waitstaff and perfect places to "plant" yourself on the beach every day. The hotel is located in such a way that you are away from the business of the central district yet just a few blocks away from anything you may need including great restaurants, shops, coffee houses and internet cafe's. Also, there were so many places to exchange money in the area. The view at Casa Corazon is spectacular and the sound of the waves put me to sleep every night. Everyone there was so incredibly friendly and helpful... I would absolutely reccommend this "quaint inn on the beach" over any of the other hotels I experienced.

Muchos Gracias to the staff at the Casa Corazon!

• Stayed: May 2006