“Glorius Sunsets - where the sun touches the sea!”
Review of Bay of Banderas

Scuba Dive Tour in Marietas Island from Sayulita
$108.99*
Day Sailing on Banderas Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pacific Ocean's largest and deepest inlet.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Banderas Bay is the most beautiful body of water, morning, noon and night. One came take the moonbeams home in a jar.
Every sunset is original, and one can never tire of the sunset time, right up to the moment the sun meets the water line. Take time to enjoy the view when in PV!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Banderas Bay is the entire bay of PV and areas. Its huge! But beautiful and makes for calm mornings and windy afternoons perfect for sailing!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've been going to PVR since I was 12 with my family. We've always swam and snorkeled in Banderas Bay each time. However, we just got back from a week-long vacation where the 3 men in our group of 6 all got VERY sick after snorkeling. Supposedly, according to all of the locals, there's a "red tide" in the bay that's bringing a bunch of nasty bacteria into the normally beautiful and very safe bay.
My boyfriend was up every hour on the hour sick. I have never experienced someone so sick before in my life!! He had symptoms for about 3 days, but his throwing up lasted for about 6 hours.
Like I said, the 3 of us who didn't snorkel that day and just hung out in the water were fine. I absolutely love the area, but make sure you're careful and ask about the red tide, because we had no idea! :)

3  Thank Courtney Z
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great bay with good sights and lots of birds and fish not to be missed when the whales and dolphins are in the bay you will enjoy it tremendously. Go early wind tends to pick up by late afternoon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stay in Nuevo Vallarta. It was my first time in Mexico and was pleasantly supprised to see how beautiful and clean everything was. The bus and taxi service was fast and reasonablel and plenty of it. My only concern was the fumes of exhaustion and unable to get money out of the machines.