Tripadvisor
Puerto Vallarta

“Gotta try Pepe's tacos!”
Review of Pepe's Tacos

Pepe's Tacos
Ranked #74 of 1,299 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed January 21, 2020

All the positive reviews are correct....don't leave PV without going here to enjoy a variety of tacos? I had the Hawaiian Quesadilla and four different meat tacos? They were all fabulous with the Al Pastor being my most favorite. Friendly and fast service to compliment the great food.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (919)

Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Delicious and fresh. Very welcoming staff. All of the types of meats are well made and very tasty. The margaritas were awesome! If I was bringing a friend from home to try authentic al pastor, this is where I would bring them.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I am addicted to Tacos al Pastor and I've tried dozens of other places, but no one compares to Pepe's. They have perfected the recipe and I am hooked. This may be the most delicious food in the universe.
I also like that I always feel comfortable and welcome here. The wait staff is always friendly. It's got a great vibe. I've been eating here for 5 years and it's always good.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We went here after recommendations from locals and the tacos did not disappoint! We had 12 tacos and two Coronas and it was like $11. Can’t beat that! Sooooo good!

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Our favorite place to eat! We had watched a uTube blog before we went to Puerto Vallarta. Pepe’s Tacos was a fave of the blogger. We found it the first night we arrived. We went back several more times. The food was delicious, the prices of food and drinks cheap, and the service was magnificent!! Highly recommend Pepe’s!!