“Most fun ever in Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Unique ATV Tours

Unique ATV Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are rated by Trip Advisor as one of the top tour companies in Puerto Vallarta. We are a tour company specializing in atv, rhino, dune buggy, and atv/canopy combo tours. We are the only American owned atv company in Vallarta, and feature more tour choices than any company in Vallarta.
Westminster, Colorado
“Most fun ever in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family and I recently returned from Puerto Vallarta. It was my wife and I's 3rd time to PV, but it was my kids first time. This was the first time we used Unique ATV tours. Unique not only set up the ATV tour and Canopy tour, but they assisted us with amazing lodging, transportation from and back to the airport, AND set up a fishing trip that my son will never forget! When we arrived in PV, and got through customs, there was Victor with our name on a sign. Victor was super friendly and helped us load our luggage into a 12 person van. Victor even drove us to Walmart and waited for us as we shopped. Victor then drove us to our AMAZING accomodations. We felt like we were in an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" Unique set up a 1/2 day fishing trip that was fantastic. The guide they set up was the best. Very knowledgeable and helpful. We caught a lot of fish, and even got into some tuna! YUM! This experience alone made the whole trip a success, but Unique ATV wasn't done yet. On Wedensday, we went on the ATV tour / Canopy tour. What a blast! The guides were super friendly and helpful. They guided us safely through town, which is a feat in itself, then we started up the mountain! Through small towns which gave us a glimpse of the lives of the locals. Then further up the mountain, through streams, and into the scenic rainforest! BEAUTIFUL! We then stopped at the canopy tour which was AMAZING! Especially the "Human Bullet" Speeds of up to 55KPH! SWEET! Finally, when the canopy tour was over, our guide was there waiting to take us back to town! What service!! As I mentioned, this was my 3rd time to PV, and with the help of Unique ATV Tours, this was by far the most memorable. My family cant stop talking about this trip. It will be a vacation that my kids will remember for the rest of their lives!

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Dunebuggy tour was great”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Dunebuggy tour was great. Three of us went on it in Feb. 2012. I understand that they have a total of 4 or 5 different tours. We will be trying another tour next Feb. I wish we would have bought the pictures afterwards. Great job.

Visited February 2012
Redlion, PA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“dune buggy!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

we did the dune buggy tour and it was awesome even my wife enjoyed it. it took us to the set of predator and then to a small village that makes tequilla.

Visited August 2012
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
“great fun, well worth it”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Two friends and I took the extreme quad tour to the town of cuale yesterday,9-12-2012, it was an 8 hour ride. The exsperience and scenery was wonderful!!! Our ages are 65-63-42, so most anyone can give this a go. The rainy season has really rutted the roads which made the ride more fun, and the guides don't care if you ride hard and drift the quads, or whatever. Just give it a try, you won't regret it. Also, if you love the ocean and diving give PV seadive a shot, you won't regret that either. The guides and help are really friendly at both locations which make the day that much more enjoyable, if you get the chance give both a try, you'll be back for more. Mark I. from pv

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience, friendly staff, very satisfied customer”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Just got back from an ATV tour with Unique ATV Tours. My wife and I (on our honeymoon!) took the commander side by side vehicle they have. It was perfect since she didn't want to drive anything and wanted to take photos of everything we saw. The staff was very friendly from the moment we walked in to the moment they wished us farewell. There were a lot of options for ATV tours, but we decided to go with Unique and we were very happy we did. Since it is low season, there was only a few other people with us which made it that much better. There was a good amount of offroading through the jungle, rivers and mud holes! We had a blast. Our tour guide, Santiago, was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable about the area. Our Paparazzi photographer, David, was a lot of fun and made the pictures a lot more exciting than they would have been. All in all, it was a great experience that lasted about 3.5 hours with an incredible lunch by the river (try the quesadillas!) to top it off.

Next time we are in Puerto Vallarta, we are using them again!

Thanks Unique, we had a blast!