“Stunning Views...wonderful staff...gorgeous room #301”
Review of Casa Isabel

Casa Isabel
Ranked #76 of 1,127 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, International, Grill
Description: Madison South is part of the Casa Isabel resort. Overlooking Banderas Bay enjoy romantic dinners while watching the sunset. Watch NFL, NHL and NBA on one of our 10 large screen televisions. Daily happy hour specials and use of our infinity pool while at the restaurant.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We thought Casa Isabel was everything as we had read about, worth the stay! We both felt that the staff on hand were just exceptional. I want to start off by saying the one thing I think the hotel should start considering doing is thinking outside the box with a more diverse menu, the prices are in line to the location. But maybe having some more traditional items on the menu even though they are accomadating if you ask for something that was on the lunch menu and it is dinner time. I can't say enough about the staff they were WONDERFUL!! Karl was such a great Social Director.He is good at his job and it shows with his personality!!!
He is a keeper...Isabel. Eliseo was very kind during our stay also. He went out of his way to do a few kind gestures for us which I really appreciated. Thank you also to Arturo, great server I could go on and on, but you need to go and experience this wonderful place! We will be back. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

2nd time eating here and came away with the same feeling. Great view, average food . At night this is some view.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Excellent views from this hillside hotel and restuarant.
The food was fantastic, the best steak I have had in PV.
It was a memorable evening and we thank Karl and the rest of the staff for their efforts.
Downside is I was unaware of the 16% tax as other reviewrs have said. It was a first for me in PV.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Be prepared to see a 16 percent IVA tax added to your bill. This is the first time we have experienced this in Puerto Vallarta as tax is always either included or there is a statement on the menu that tax is not included. Casa Isabel also allows smoking. We sat at a table near the bar with a chain smoker that was very unpleasant. Service was slow in spite of not being very busy. Food and views are good.

1  Thank Sherwood23913
Reviewed January 7, 2014

You will love the view overlooking PV. Margaritas are small and way too sweet. The shrimp is excellent and lots of it. My husband had the chicken and liked it. The home made guacamole is fantastic. The two guys playing the harp and guitar are really good and just unobtrusive enough. One of the better places to watch the sunset....way up high on the hill on the south side of town.