“A Day We'll Never Forget”
Review of Rancho El Charro

Rancho El Charro
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Booking this was the best thing we did our entire trip! Tomas was also our guide and was super friendly, knowledgable and patient. We saw some beautiful scenery and had a wonderful experience. Went outside of my comfort zone, but was so glad I did. If you're looking to get away from the resort scene for a day and see a little bit of the *real* Mexico, I would highly suggest one of El Charros fabulous trail rides!

1  Thank Alaena H

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was great!! Tomas was our guide-we just loved it. It is really a reasonable deal for what you get!!! Give it a try-even those who don't usually ride a horse(I've only ridden a few times), it is a really nice experience. Beautiful views of the city from the top of a mountain!! Please try this, I would recommend this to anyone

1  Thank Justice42
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is one of the most beautiful days I have ever experienced in my life. We got picked up from our hotel by the staff at Rancho El Charro and they drove us to the ranch were we met our guides and our horses. My partner and I went on the 3 hour horse ride which was beautiful. I had a gorgeous horse who wasnt spooked by anything. The ride was great, it was all at your own pace so If you didnt want to go fast you didnt have to. We visited a waterfall which was lovely and then had a traditional mexican lunch which was delicious. After the best ride I have ever been on we got dropped back to our hotel by the staff. A great day! The horses were really well looked after and the ranch was very well run.

11  Thank egil5302
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Pam and our guide, Tomas, we're very knowledgeable and experienced horse people. They were also very prompt and friendly. The ride was as advertised and more. The horses were in great shape, well cared for, well trained. But they weren't your typical trail ride "plugs". They were spirited and you had the opportunity to actually ride. We went up a pretty steep and winding trail and enjoyed an amazing view of PV. Highly recommended.

5  Thank StewDanielle D
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My friend and I had as great time Ive only rode once before but they were very patient and very helpful. The ride was very beautiful and we had lunch up in the mountains it was amazing.

2  Thank 176Ontario