Upon spending our first week in PV attending a friends wedding at the Melia, we were looking forward to a romantic week to ourselves at Garza. I knew the resort was up our ally from our research, but had no idea of how amazing the location was. Just 8 minutes cab ride from the south end of Old Town PV, this was perfectly located on a small stretch of PV's only White Sand beach (Yes, PV actually has a white sand beach!) tucked between the jungle and the ocean. Manta Rays frequent the waters in front of the hotel, jumping out of the water in schools making for entertainment while sipping drinks along the edge of the infinity pool. The Pool...I would certainly say the best in PV, perhaps the best we have ever been to at a resort. Two pools, each set to their own temperature and two hot tubs again with varying degrees, encourage you to not leave this magical spot.
Service was excellent, and non-obtrusive. Beach has only rare events of vending; the odd fellow walking the small stretch of beach, so very refreshing for those not wanting to be pestered while on the lounge. Rooms, wow...new, modern, and spacious. If in the non-penthouse building, you have options of JR, one, two, or three bedroom suites. we started in a corner JR suite, amazing views and hot tub on the deck. However only complaint of the trip occured here as the rooms on the corners are not well soundproofed, and the traffic on the road adjacent to the hotel could be heard at night throught the glass patio doors. We then switched to a one bedroom configuration in the middle of the building and heard nothing but crashing ocean waves (loud shore breakers) for the rest of the trip...perfect!
We will be back, likely the next time as owners...just go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa