We came to PV for my early birthday celebration and we weren't dissappointed. The place is so beautiful, staffs are every attentive to our needs, the resort is very clean, food is great, price is reasonable, they have daily activities which are free of charge like kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boards, yoga by the river and hiking. We tried the hiking and river tour, once again thanks to our guide, Francisco, we had a good time. Awesome cliff jumping by the waterfalls! Wish we could a stayed a bit longer, we'll surely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa