I spent 4th of July weekend at The Garza Blanca Preserve hotel, what a great experience. My friend celebrated her wedding that weekend and actually stayed for 5 days. The entire staff, starting with the doorman, lobby, pool, and restaurant are very accommodating and genuinely attentive, especially Enrico, the resident manager. The vibe of the hotel is very relaxed, comfortable and enormous rooms. Beautiful pool area and beach....fresh ceviche made by the beach was outstanding! I will definitely recommend this hotel to couples, friends and destination weddings. The Mexican buffet breakfast was out of this world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa