Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa
$299
$181
$139
  • Breakfast included
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$242
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$307
$286
$238
$196
Bookit.com
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
2,076 results
All reviewspanoramic suiteper deviceblue restaurantboca doshammock on the balconybocados stkhotel mousaiinfinity poolkayak triptime shareall inclusive packagepersonal conciergeall inclusive plansushi restaurantper dayfull kitchenceviche
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Francisco..FidelCastro...Miguel...Alejandro...Alan...Jaime...Osvaldo...Ezequiel...Arnold...Rafael.our wonderful services staff... We love you...you made our trip amazing... Your service...your kindness... Your hard work does not go unnoticed....You are truly outstanding!!! My booking agent... And concierge!.. Thank you..for the most beautiful room in the World....(Honey Moon Suite)..My Wife was turning 40 Cinco de Mayo ...and she always dreamed of Mexico to celebrate the occasion...I started the search for an amazing place many months ago..and.Garza Blanca seemed like the place...I am so glad I made that choice because it absolutely exceeded our expectations...from the beautiful entrance, to the stunning views, to the infinity pool, the impeccable service, incredible food and drinks and the picturesque grounds... It is stunning. The paddle boards and kayak adventures to Los Arcos were so fun too! My wife and I Are Truly Grateful... And only wish we can make it back one day soon..perhaps to show our kids...You made us feel like family...I wish we could take you home with us.... Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...and finally let me just say....MUCHAS GRACIAS...:)

Room Tip: Building 2...ocean front... Rocks!!!
2  Thank Simon H
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Garza Blanca will take your breath away! From the moment you arrive and take in the view to the last day when the staff offers complimentary water for the cab trip to the airport, everything about this place says relax and enjoy your home. Beyond the amazing natural scenery and beautiful rooms, my favorite part about staying here was the amazing staff that genuinely went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Francisco, Teresa, Oscar, and all the wait staff at aquazul, Blanca blue, and boca, Thank You, for making this a trip to remember!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Petey032
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our stay at Garza Blanca wasn't perfect; but it was incredible! Even with a few speed bumps I feel that the hotel deserves an Excellent rating. We were originally staying in tower 4 and after the second night I grabbed my ear plugs (construction was going on next door) just in case it got loud. After the hotel house cleaners cleaned our room, we got a phone call from the front desk offering a free room upgrade by the ocean. Their concern was that the construction was getting too loud for the guests. I don't know if my ear-plugs was a give away, but the fact that they were proactive rates high in my book. One thing that annoyed me was the charges for drinks. I didn't think food or beverage was expensive; but I thought it was ghetto that if I got a Coke, it was by the can and they charged you by can. A little tacky for a high-end resort but they did make up for it in other ways. The service was great, the facilitiy was remarkable. The last thing that was a "bump" was the timeshare ordeal. They try to get you to commit at the the airport for breakfast and the whole timeshare gig. I told the gentleman there we were not intertesed as we have been traveling since 4am and we were tired. Once we got to Garza Blanca, Diana was helping us check in. She asked about our "Breakfast appt (timeshare)" and I told her we declined. Her attitude towards us became cold and as she covered excursions we asked her to help us book a fishing trip... she didn't!!. I saw her the day before we left and she was again, cold and fridgid. Also, it was weird they gave a platinum card (aka discounts) for attending the timeshare breakfast. That just made us feel like they over priced their stuff. Sad thing is, had someone approached us AFTER we had such a great experience, I think we would of been interested in atleast listening. After all; people buy off emotion. I'm sure that's not the usual timeshare selling way but I believe it would be more effective than trying to get people to commit to something they have yet to experience. But I don't sell timeshare. Anyways; despite the timeshare situation, we didn't let that ruin our wonderful stay at Garza Blanca. We look forward to coming back soon.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the ocean were best!!
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lets just say that from the moment you drive up and the gates open to let you into the hotel.... You will be in amazement. When you check in you will be amazed and as you walk out of the lobby you are greeted with one of the best views I have to say in Mexico.... The Infiniti Pool going into the ocean.... The rooms are again amazing, cool and comfortable with a balcony that lets you relax on the Hammock! The staff is wonderful and by far our experience was Made that much more amazing by the service that was given to us by Bell Boy Victor...... He was Amazing! So if I can rate Hotel Garza Blanca by 1 word..... It would be Amazing! Thank you to all the staff and thank you for a stay we will never forget. Until the next trip to Mexico.... Hotel Garza Blanca will be our only stay!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SFGiants81
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had the most relaxing vacation ever at Garza Blanca. The staff were incredible and the service was amazing. Garza Blanca is a beautifully maintained resort/hotel,with beautiful rooms, and the pool is beyond belief. We saw a couple of whales and dolphins everyday from our balcony. We can't wait to come back.