You Can't Go Wrong with this hotel!!! It is simply perfection in paradise...
It's superb location in the jungle part of PV and having the best white sandy beach combined with gorgeous suites and excellent food and service makes it a jewel in Puerto Vallarta.
This time we stayed in a new two bedroom panorama suite on the building that is across the bridge from the main lobby. A bit big and pricey for just my husband and me but well worth it and still less expensive than what you would pay for a similar suite in Punta Mita resorts.
I can't say enough on how beautiful our suite was... the sliding windows open from wall to wall turning your huge terrace and your stunning living room into one magnificent open space with a view that melts away your thoughts into one continuos bliss.... There were always on the door chauffeured golf carts available to take you down/up into the next building.
Taking advantage of our full kitchen we visited a supermarket in downtown and had great tequila (Herradura Reposado) and sangrita on our freezer ready for those unforgettable sunsets on our terrace hot tub. The linens on the bed are great quality as well as the towels. The bed is comfy but maybe too soft for some. For me it was perfect. I loved the shower on the master bath because it also worked as a steam room with a separate control.
We had breakfast brought up to our terrace every morning it was delicious and not expensive ($35 for 2). We visited the two pools. The lower next to the beach is my favorite. Both are infinity and beautiful. But if you prefer a more quiet and private spot at the pool visit the new one on the panoramic towers.
We tried the new restaurant Bocados STK because we were too tired to go out into one of the many gourmet restaurants PV has to offer, and boy were we surprised! You walk in to a trendy-casual-beautiful restaurant with a gorgeous view (loved the bar area) with many options on the menu but decided to go with the waiter's suggestions "aged Filet Mignon" and "aged New York". We were both "wowed"!!! They were much better than Mortton's, Ruth Chri's or Flemings...It was truly a memorable dining experience. You should definitely have dinner there even if you are not staying at the hotel. Blanca Blue is also a good restaurant comparable with any other gourmet restaurant in PV. It has a nice ambience and view, the food is good and the service is excellent.
The grill at the lower pool has great ceviches and burgers. I recommend you try a cool smoothie called "mono sucio" (pineapple juice, coconut juice, banana, cocoa, rum and kahlua)
Saved the best part for last... "The Service"...If it's not perfection; it's the closest it will ever get.. From the moment you are greeted at the door, to the moment when you personal butler leaves your room for your stay; you ask yourself if they are confusing you with a vip?...But it's just the way they treat all their guests. Kudos to the manager! They are all doing more than a marvelous job in the service department and also in keeping the place spotless and looking like new. Outstanding Service!
Do not hesitate to stay here! It's beautiful, luxurious, romantic, convenient and a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa