We just returned from a four night stay at the hotel and it was a beautiful experience . This hotel is located ten minutes away from downtown on a beautiful , quiet beach . It is surrounded by mountains , very scenic , peaceful and spotless . If you want to be in the middle of the action this is not the hotel for you . If you want good service , a beautiful room , pool , beach and gorgeous scenery stay here ! We went to town 3 out of the 4 nights we stayed there and it was an easy cab ride away (100 pesos each way) . The hotel was not crowded all which was nice . The food and drinks are a little pricey so be prepared but everything we had was very good . When we wanted cheap drinks and tacos we just hopped in a taxi and headed for town . I highly recommend this location as it is close to town and also the more rustic, authentic beaches of Mismaloya and Boca de Tomatlan . If you want to relax poolside on a beautiful beach in a quiet setting, head to town for action at night then retire to a gorgeous room , stay at Garza Blanca . My only complaint /warning would be that there is some construction going on at the property and the staff will try to interest you in a time share presentation . Neither were overly bothersome but if I were to return I would request to stay in one of the beachside towers and tell the staff immediately that I am not interested in a time share . Also , do your homework in advance if you're looking for dinner options in town as the staff seemed to offer limited suggestions . No big deal , we were able to find good food all over town based on trip advisor reviews . Overall this was a good value and a very balanced trip in terms of relaxation and fun .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Vacatia, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter and HRS so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa