Just recently completed my third visit to Garza Blanca Resort in Puerto Vallarta.
This is what I like about the Hotel:
Well situated on a clean white sand beach
Close enough to town that you don't feel like a prisoner "on compound"
10 minute cab ride from Downtown - which is nice to experience the great PV restaurants!
Generally feels secure
Very comfortable beds in the rooms
Decent lighting in the rooms
Good food at the restaurants and great Margaritas!
Great staff, very friendly and accomodating
Good brands of soaps etc in rooms (L'Occitane)
Very Nice Spa with a great Relaxation area and beverages!
Very clean and well maintained
Beautifully situated in the Bay - can see both Los Arcos and downtown
Was able to see the whales roll by while seated at the pool!
Great sunsets particularly from the restaurants
The all - inclusive package doesn't skimp on the beverage brands and food offerings - no buffets!
You don't have to run to a chaise at the crack of dawn in hopes of securing one
Good and quiet HVAC systems in the rooms
Large - marble bathrooms and nice showers
Good clean available water
My only complaints:
The design of the Resort is a little too Tommy Bahama meets Z Gallery for my taste (I prefer more classic modern design but know this has little appeal for many)
I seem to be very prone to getting mosquito bites at this Resort (never happened any where else in PV) but with spray was able to mitigate that problem fairly easily... I was literally the only one at the Resort that seemed to have this problem...not quite sure why
One funny notable item:
They have a $9000 Toto toilet at the Boka Restaurant - it literally will wash and dry your behind with a hands free toilet seat! Not sure why anyone would need this at a restaurant but was worth a chuckle or two...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa