Just returned yesterday from this beautiful resort. Spacious, ocean front, very well furnished with wrap around porch in 1 bedroom unit. Excellent service. Arjelia in the concierge was welcoming, friendly and extremely helpful. The views from the room, swimming pool, restaurants and front lobby are breath taking. Location is perfect away from the downtown restaurants and easily accessible by inexpensive taxi. The beach is private and the ocean is very close to the rooms and the resort. I would return in a heart beat and recommend this resort to anybody looking for luxurious rest, relaxation and beautiful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta