We booked our vacation for 5 days and quickly wished it had been for at least 7! We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary at Garza Blanca and had the most amazing time. The infinity pool was beautiful as were all the views. Most all-inclusives have mediocre food but not here. Every meal we had was made to order and absolutely delicious. Thanks to Bartender Ceasar for the awesome fresh cucumber martinis and thanks to Lucy and Paty at the spa for an hour of pure relaxation. Shout out to Yadira as well. She made us feel special and at home immediately upon arrival. If we go back to PV, this is the ONLY place we would stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta