Garza Blanca is the place to stay if you are in PV. A very private resort away from the tourists. Only about a 10 minute taxi ride into the downtown area. The beach is only for hotel guests, and often times we would be the only ones there. The service is great, the food is good. The restaurant could be a little pricey but the food was decent. The infinity pool overlooking the ocean is just gorgeous. We got a vacation deal on Priceline and glad we chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacularly flanked by the vibrant blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the verdanant tropical forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa nestles gracefully just minutes south of historic Puerto Vallarta, one of Mexico's most dynamic and sophisticated vacation destinations.All Suites feature in-style decor that include marble floors, granite countertops, private terraces, whirlpool tubs and artisan in room amenities.Our ultra-chic gourmet restaurant is one of Puerto Vallarta's most sophisticated and premier dining options, catering breathtaking ocean views, a stylish lounge, a 230 label award-winning wine cellar, and a selection of unique contemporary dishes tailored to scintillate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort And Spa
- Garza Blanca Preserve Hotel Puerto Vallarta