“Best Chicken Wings in Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Las Casitas

Las Casitas
Ranked #71 of 1,138 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The great flavors of Mexico are elevated to gourmet status at Las Casitas Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta. Anchored right on the beach, Las Casitas Restaurant offers outstanding contemporary Mexican cuisine. Enjoy innovative continental gourmet dishes with a Mexican twist created by Marriott's award winning Chef Fred Ruiz. Las Casitas’ trendy ambiance and friendly service makes it the ideal place to enjoy spectacular Puerto Vallarta sunsets while savoring the outstanding menu that will awaken the senses and bring joy to the spirit. En el restaurante Las Casitas se elevan los sabores de México a un nivel gourmet. Situado frente en la playa, Las Casitas ofrece comida mexico-contemporánea. La cocina innovadora del Chef Fred Ruiz usa las costumbres contemporaneas para mezclarlas con sabores típicos de México. Con su servicio amable, es el lugar ideal para disfrutar el atardecer mientras saborea un menú que despierta sus sentidos y lo invita a pasar un momento excelso.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stopped by the Marriott Casa Magna as I knew the resort's restaurant was open to the public. We got a lovely beach-view table and ordered lunch - Caesars (they have clamato juice here) and 2 dozen chicken wings with celery & carrot sticks and blue cheese dip. When the platter came it was overflowing - we could not believe the size of the wings and drummettes.

Our waiter did us a favour and ignored our order for 2 dozen and just delivered 1 dozen - lucky for us. There is no way we could have eaten 2 dozen! They were crispy, tender, juicy and hot. Veggies and dip were great too. Best wings in PV - worth the trip out to Marina Vallarta.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Las Casitas is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you can order from them all day long at poolside.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The have a Terrific buffet for $22. each. Many many items to pick and they have an omlette bar and will make you anything you want. Staff was very nice. I enjoyed sitting outside and having coffee with my breakfast. Loved it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My two companions and I ate at Las Casitas. My steak was good, but my "mashed potatoes" were gross. They were a runny, sticky, gooey slime under my veggies. Only took one bite because I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

had two delicious fish dinners...mahi mahi and red snapper, both well prepared, nicely presented and good service...tourist numbers noticable down our last two weeks in Jan 2013...had no concern getting a table where and when we wanted it. Sat along the rail and watched the sunset over the Bandaras Bay...beautiful